Our products, services, and recent experience also includes:
- Adobe Flex encryption and graphing modules.
C/Java/.NET encryption and remote managed licensing.
We designed and developed a licensing and metering solution for our customer which is
used by major Fortune 500 companies and provide consulting/integration services
in addition to being a licensed reseller.
- We have worked with various customers to provide embedded system solutions, providing
design, development, prototyping, production options.
- System (desktop and server) and network consulting, deployment, and support.
- Implementation of the Vexi user interface.
- Development and support of long term care and acute care hospital systems. See the Health Care Systems Corporation web site for more information.
- Custom development projects, including support and modifications of multiple open source projects.
- Lead R&D and developed a database engine for a language (meaning) processing vendor.
- Integrated natural language processing to in a health care prototype health care application on Salesforce.com (CRM).
- Solved multiple customer problems, provided support and development consulting for database vendors.
- Development of a parts similarity warehouse.
- Created a prototype/proof of concept of an enterprise process framework.
- Assisted evaluation, correction, testing, and deployment of a new field agent application.
- Legacy ISAM to SQL mapping layer.
Allows rapid porting of existing applications to SQL engines.
- Web enabled time tracking system.
- Port Your App
applications between platforms, optionally web enabling, thin
clienting, and even changing databases as need. Porting services
include porting UNIX and Windows applications to Linux. A few
customers have moved from fat client 'text' applications on
Novell networks to Unix (AIX, etc.) and NT backend servers with
win32 APIs. Some customers' products conversions included porting
Windows/Novell Btrieve applications WITHOUT REWRITING to
Faircom's c-tree server technology. We have also thin cliented
and built win32 ScreenIO interfaces. Types of services also
include consulting, mentoring, performance, and problem solving.
Custom XWT development and consulting also available.
'GUI' enabling existing CSentar 'text' and other applications without
rewriting existing applications.
- Web Your App
enabling existing UNIX, Windows, and other platform based
systems. Optionally also porting applications between platforms,
thin clienting and/or web enabling, and even changing databases
Various other multi-month/multi-year consulting projects including customers in telcom and insurance.